Need to talk? I’m here to listen.
Do you ever wish you had a place where you could be you? I mean, really you? Do you wish you could say whatever’s on your mind without being judged? The odds are high that you already have enough people in your life who are trying to tell you what you should do. But do you have someone who truly listens? Sometimes we just need someone who will listen, someone who will understand our situation and help us figure it all out.
That’s what I do. I’m a LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) serving the St. Louis, Missouri area. And I’m here to listen to you and what you need.
I know the benefits of counseling from first-hand experience; I’m a big believer in promoting a cause that I would be willing to undertake myself. My own therapy has given me a strong foundation on which to help others. That’s why I’m here: I’m here to help you.
It’s all about you
When we meet, our time is all about you. I meet you on your level and listen to what you need and what’s on your mind. My role doesn’t mean that I already have answers to your personal questions or the issues you might be wrestling with. That’s why we talk–together–to help you figure out the answers to your questions.
We’ll take it at your pace, too: my mission is to create a safe environment for you where you feel you can express yourself without being judged. You are the one in control at all times.
Author Henry David Thoreau said that, ”Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.” That’s what our time is about: turning our attention to other things. And throughout it all, you’ll find butterflies start to sit softly on your shoulder, and you’ll be happier for it.
First time here?
- Want to see the areas I specialize in? Click here to visit my specialties page.
- I offer individual, marriage, couples, family, and group counseling. You can read more about that here.
- Never been to therapy and have some questions about what actually goes on in a session? Look at my FAQ page. And if you don’t see your question there, give me a call at 314-485-9189 or send me an email to email@example.com
- I’m located in Creve Coeur; if you need directions, check out the map on this page.
- And if you want to know a little about who I am, read my About Me section.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope to hear from you soon!